Mould temperature control for injection moulding
Specialists in contoured and variotherm temperature control
Injection moulder, tool maker, mould maker or OEM?
Are you looking for THE solution to realise a plastic component, with special requirements in terms of freedom from stresses, stability or surface finish?
Even highly complex components can be realised with CONTURA® as a leading company in the development of contoured temperature control concepts. We are happy to advise you in regards to mould temperature control for your mould inserts. We are a leader in the development of contoured temperature control concepts, optionally also realised as variotherm applications.
Please contact us!
CONTURA MTC profile
- Founded in 2003 by Thorsten Müller-Schmetz and Reiner Westhoff, both of whom are managing directors of the company today
- CONTURA assumed a leading role in the development of contoured mould temperature control from the outset
- Focus: conceptual design, engineering and fabrication of contoured temperature-controlled mould inserts
- 2014: move to the company’s new building
- Currently 20 employees in project management, design, fabrication, marketing and administration
- Regular in-house events such as the CONTURA Temperature Control Forum since 2016
- 2017: expansion of the offering with our own temperature control unit, the GEKKO, and by setting up a HOTLINE for acute problems in the injection moulding process